Here's what's been happening around here lately:
- We're finally taking Christmas down...the tree and all the decorations were up until today...
- Testing "season" starts very soon so Ricardo has been working on Saturdays a lot because there's a weekend tutoring program every week.
- Our garage apartment is still empty...haven't had time to put the word out.
- Hannah has a boyfriend, Pedro, they have been seeing each other for about 4 months. He's a very polite and nice young man who is a senior at Science and Engineering High School.
- Sofia is happy and relieved to be done with the High School application process, and eagerly awaits hearing whether she got accepted
Other than that...the laundry is starting to pile high, I haven't been to the grocery store in almost 2 weeks and I'm ready for a vacation!!! That is to say, we've been really busy with work and keeping up with these two fabulous teenage girls!